10:45am – 4:00pmSunday, June 6th Hello fellow scooterists and welcome to the summer riding season! THIS MONTH’S HIGHLIGHTS IN
10:45am – 4:00pm
Sunday, June 6th
Hello fellow scooterists and welcome to the summer riding season!
THIS MONTH’S HIGHLIGHTS IN BULLET FORM:
- RSVPs are required no later than Friday June 4th at 5pm. Email Pete@RevolutionMoto.com to RSVP
- The group will gather at RevMoto from 10:30-10:45 with kickstands up at 11am SHARP.
- We’ll have a few minutes in Calistoga to grab a coffee or a pastry before we meet more riders at 11:45am.
- The PostMods group shall meet up with the Napa Valley Scooter Club at Fast n Easy Gas Station at 11:45 SHARP.
- The NVSC will lead our group along some of their backyard’s favorite backroads
- Lunch at La Luna Market and Taqueria, 1:15-2:15pm
- Trinity Road to Glen Ellen to Bennett Valley, home to Santa Rosa no later than 4pm
Revolution Moto is a very proud sponsor of local scootering club, the PostMods Scooter Squad, and would like to remind everyone of next weekend’s First Sunday of the Month Group Ride. These rides are free and open to the scootering community, from the complete scootering newbie to advanced riders and every avid scooterist in between. Next weekend’s fun shall kick off at the PostMods clubhouse at 518 College Ave in Santa Rosa, with riders arriving between 10:30-10:45. The first 25 riders to RSVP to this email shall PROMPTLY launch no later than 11am (hopefully sooner) en route to Calistoga.
Once we arrive in Calistoga, we’ll have a few minutes to disperse and grab a coffee / pastry / restroom break before meeting up with the Napa Valley Scooter Club’s group riders, forming a super group at 11:45am at Fast n Easy Gas Station at the corner of Lincoln and Hwy 128. The group will then point our scooters southward down Hwy 128 along a route selected by the Napa Valley Scooter Club for its twisties, backroad vistas and breathtaking views.
By 1:15pm we’ll be stopping for lunch at La Luna Market and Taqueria in Rutherford. We’ll enjoy a quick respite from our saddles until 2:15pm, at which time we’ll mount up for the final leg of this 80-mile long day trek.
Riding down HWY 29 past Oakville, we’ll hang a right for some slow-paced final twists and turns along Trinity Road’s newly re-paved champagne asphalt toward Glen Ellen. Riding past Glen Ellen, we’ll wind our way to Bennett Valley Road which shall take us back to Santa Rosa by 4pm.