- This event has passed.
September Group Ride
September 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday September 5th 2021
Revolution Moto is a very proud sponsor of our local scootering club, the PostMods Scooter Squad, and would like to remind everyone of next weekend’s First Sunday of the Month Group Ride. These rides are free and open to the scootering community, from the complete scootering newbie to advanced riders and every avid scooterist in between. Next Sunday’s, however, is going to be a fast-paced ride covering over 100 miles, so this is for the more adventuous intermediate to seasoned “iron butt”.
SEPTEMBER’S HIGHLIGHTS IN BULLET FORM:
- RSVPs are required no later than Saturday September 4th at 5pm. Email Admin@PostModsSC.com to RSVP
- The group will gather at RevMoto from 9:30-9:45 with kickstands up at 10am SHARP.
- We’ll ride along Old Redwood, River Road and along Hwy 116 to reach Fort Ross along the coast before pointing our scoots southward along PCH Hwy 1.
- Lunch at either Fishetarian Fish Market, Lucas Wharf Restaurant or the Dog House in Bodega Bay.
- Post-lunch backroads ride home along Graton Road and Hwy 12.
- Return home no later than 4pm.
This Labor Day Sunday, kick off September in style with the PostMods Scooter Squad, as we host another jaw-dropping group ride along Sonoma County’s Coastal Highway 1. A fast-paced two hour ride will roll past Forestville, Guerneville, Cazadero and Fort Ross before we enjoy a leisurely lunch in Bodega Bay.
The group will meet up at the clubhouse (518 College Ave Santa Rosa) around 9:30-9:45am, with kickstands up at 10am sharp. Including an off-scooter lunch from 1-2 pm, Sunday’s 100+ mile group ride will end back at the clubhouse no later than 4pm. This ride is not for the faint of heart. This will be a long ride, much of it at highway speeds, and should only be ridden by the more adventurous intermediate to advanced scooterists. Beginning riders or those who enjoy a shorter, more casual ride may want to sit this one out. Fear not: for those who pine for a shorter route geared toward the new rider, J.J. Stenerson is helping to host a Beginner’s Ride on September 19th as well!!
As we roll into Bodega Bay around 1:00 pm, the group will disburse for an hour-long respite from our saddles to grab lunch at one of three local eateries:
Following the lunch break, our merry band of riders shall point our scooters eastward toward Occidental along Occidental Road until our return to Santa Rosa by 4pm.